Overview : As important as training is these days, many organizations can't afford the luxury of having experienced trainers on staff. Or, if they do, their trainers can't keep up with the increasing demands as jobs change and re-training becomes necessary. As a result, those who've never had the opportunity to develop professional training skills are occasionally being required to develop and conduct training sessions. That's why Train-the-Trainer is so valuable. The comprehensive module walks first-time trainers through every step of the process of developing and delivering effective training - from using adult learning principles all the way through evaluating the results of training. The workshop also addresses how to handle problem personalities and situations that can unnerve even the most experienced trainer, including participants who won't talk - and those who won't stop. Even veteran trainers will learn something new and hone and update their skills
- Session 1 : Teach People, Not Content
- Session 2 : The Crest Of The Wave
- Session 3 : State Changes
- Session 4 : Giving Directions
- Session 5 : Frames
- Session 6 : Specify The Response
- Session 7 : Getting Responses
- Session 8 : Question, Clarify, Question
- Session 9 : Labels
- Session 10 : Vocal Italics
- Session 11 : Positive Mental Images
- Session 12 : Open & Closed
- Session 13 : Pause For Visuals
- Session 14 : The Five Part Model
- Session 15 : Story Telling
Program Methodology :
Program Methodology would be :
- Simulation using management games, case study or exercises and use of videos.
- Focus on coaching and feed back skills.
The entire module will be focused on creating an ambience by using signals in communication, addressing the sub conscious state of mind, color psychology and impact of learning through doing. The module will aim at honing skills, which create a bench marking ability amidst trainers. To that extent the take home is high. The course explores the fundamentals of high impact teaching and training techniques using the latest research in group dynamics, presentation styles and brain based concepts. Key components of the methodology include high levels of humour, energy and participant interaction. People who sign up can expect to be both physically engaged and mentally challenged during the course.
Duration : The module would be for 2 and ½ days. The contents of the modules may be structured depending on the needs of the business and organizational demands.
Applied Creativity & Innovation (Creativity On Demand To Develop Better Solution - Faster !)
Overview: Designed for a broad range of personnel, such as managers, team leaders and specialists, this programme explores how Deliberate Cre8ive Thinking' is applied to promote innovation.
Upon Completion, you will :
- Understand a simple process for effective application of new thinking techniques and be able to use a number of thinking tools to find innovative solution to business challenges
- Be able to use creative thinking tools to contribute more to business improvement activities and pro-actively address potential problems.
- Have the ability to develop bold new ideas that support organizational innovation.
- Work more creatively as individuals and participate effectively in work groups and on project teams.
Program Outline : Rational Problem Solving : A look at the strengths and weaknesses of traditional problem solving methods, and how creative thinking can make them more effective. The Applied Creativity and Innovation Process : A simple process for analyzing challenges, and then finding innovative solutions using Deliberate Cre8ive thinking. Creativity on Demand : Shows individuals and teams how to focus their creative energy when and where it is needed to solve real challenges. Tools for Deliberate Creative Thinking : Provides simple but effective tools for exploring problems quickly and effectively as well as a range of techniques that are proven to generate solutions that work. Application and Action : Applying creativity to daily issues is the key to success and this programme uses a case study to demonstrate techniques learnt. Where to Go from Here? : An action plan to focus on creative problem solving. Benefits : Organizations that apply Deliberate Cre8ive Thinking principles and methods will : Creatively deal with complex situation and make better and faster decisions. Have shorter and more productive meetings in an effective team environment. Plan, manage and implement solutions thoroughly and effectively. Generate innovative ideas to effectively manage costs and grow the 'top-line' of the business. Prevent potential problems from developing and promote innovative ideas that support business goals .